Seductive Success ft. Countdown, Vanity Hair & Finesmith

Cancer is something that unites us from country to country. It affects those around us, and one day it might affect us. This year's FFL was an AMAZING success and as always, I buy things from designers I might but have had the chance to purchase from. One of which was Countdown.

As much as FFL was a success, I have been having so many success in my life recently. This look makes me feel empowered, and the shine reflects the positivity in my life. I am happy to say I have married the love of my life, my blog is taking off in views and is now syndicated on 5 networks, I am running an event, and I am graduating from my second academy.

Countdown is now a big name with amazing pieces and I am happy to call myself a consumer now too. This sexy look was created as a FFL exclusive, so I apologize if you have missed it! BUT you can visit the store to keep up to date with their latest releases. 


This bodysuit features a revealing yet appropriate, semi-transparent bodysuit. With a beauteous ich and detailed texture of gold silver and black. To add that wow factor, the golden corset is a wow factor. Creating structure and amazing lines.


To complete my look of success, I wanted glamour and simplicity. So I wanted to use my favorite designers in my successful look. This amazing hair is one of the latest releases at Vanity Hair. Full of volume and glam, this look empowers you and makes you feel strong. I paired it with a delicate piece by Finesmith to show a gentler feminine side to this. This white set strikes to look and is beautifully displayed on the gold palette.

Outfit: FFL Exclusive by Countdown (Karolina)
Hair: The One by Vanity Hair
Jewellery: Kotar by Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment