Looking into the Future ft. DIRAM & Finesmith & MUA

I recently entered the casting for Fashion Teller in SL. You can still enter the contest is open until April 13th. When I first read the theme I was taken aback, intrigued and confused altogether.... until the avante garde came out of my mind and I just had a ton of fun.

I knew I needed to wander around SL untill I found the start of my inspirational piece. And I also knew if I needed futuristic, metallic and out the box, I should start at Finesmith, and that I did and wow was I shocked by this amazing headpiece! The color options are amazing and the entire set was 200L!

Low on cash, I wanted a fabulous look for less so I pop-ed into Fashion Limited and found an awesome yellow jacket discounted from 450L to 300L from DIRAM. From there I had a color scheme and I just went with it. I went into DIRAM to find my jumper and I found myself in love.

So I have my general attire and now for the part that can tie it all in: makeup! I wanted to go wih something new so i decided to try out MUA. I bought the look "Sunshine" featuring a happy yellow look. Perfect for spring! And I will tell you a secret.... she is great!

Last but not least, I neededs hoes of some form and I had a flash back to a show at PulseTV, where a model had worn these AMAZING leather pony boots. So I ran to MP and searched for a little bit and found them. KCreations has some amazing things and for 500L, I got these boots with a color change HUD with 28 preset colors and tint-able options!


Jewellery: Eccentric - Finesmith
Jacket: Attire - DIRAM
Jumper: Cassie - DIRAM
Boots:  Leather Pony - KCreations
Makeup: Sunshine - MUA
Hair: Dame - Loovus

Pose by Diesel Works

No comments:

Post a Comment